- Include terms for describing the nervous system diseases (localization, course, and type –degenerative? Vascular?)
- Cause -- PubMed Subheading: etiology
- Prevalence (how common in entire population) -- PubMed Subheading: epidemiology
- Incidence (rate of occurrence of new cases) -- PubMed Subheading: epidemiology
- What is the neuropathy?
- What general areas of the brain are affected? -- PubMed Subheading: physiopathology
- What are general clinical features? -- PubMed Subheading: diagnosis
- What type of motor speech disorder?
- What are the speech signs?
- What are the non-speech signs? (language, congnition, swallowing)
- Are there pharmacological or surgical treatments available? What are they? -- PubMed Subhead: drug therapy or surgery
Behavioral Therapy (role of speech language pathologist)
- Provide evidence from our field for 2-3 behavioral motor speech therapies or management programs delivered by a speech-language pathologist
Additional Resources (websites, support groups)