1. Send to → Citation Manager → With max being 200
2. This creates a citations.nbib file that you can then download into a bibliographic manager
1. Page Options → Results per Page → Select 50 -- as this will make it easier to add many citations to a folder assuming there are more than 50 records in the search results
2. Share → Add to Folder → Results (1-50) -- and continue this with each page until all records are added to the folder.
3. View Folder → Select All → Direct Export to RIS
1. Scroll to bottom of page and select Items Per Page → Select 100 (or less if have fewer results)
2. Select 1-100 → Continue this with each page until all records have been added
3. Save → RIS (works with EndNote, Citavi, etc.)