This is a broad based guide that covers a variety of sources relevant to the field of Public Relations.
Learn About Public Relations (from PRSA).
Description of Contents:
- Articles: Lists trade publications to follow and databases to find information for this field of study
- Books: Highlights encyclopedias and books useful for PR study and practice
- Associations: Selected list of trade associations to join.
- Simmons OneView: Access and handouts for this database used for demographic, psychographic, media use, etc. crosstabs.
- Data & Statistics: A mixture of library databases and websites
- Government Documents: The basic sites for finding government documents
- Research: Companies & Organizations: Provides sample searches in business resources as a model for researching
- AP & APA: The Associated Press Stylebook is used in PR and journalism. The APA manual is commonly used as a citation style guide in the field of communications