This is a broad based guide that covers a variety of sources relevant to the field of Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC). Definition: Integrated Marketing Communications (from the ANA). All In: Inclusive Marketing Toolkit (Google): Audience insights for eliminating stereotypes in your creative
Description of Contents:
- Simmons OneView: Access and handouts for this database used for demographic, psychographic, media use, etc. cross tabs.
- Articles: Lists trade publications to follow and databases to find information for this field of study
- Books: Highlights books useful for IMC study and practice.
- Associations: Membership associations for marketing professionals
- Data & Statistics: A mixture of library databases and websites
- Government Documents: The basic sites for finding government documents.
- Research: Companies & Organizations: Provides sample searches in business resources as a model for researching
- APA: The APA manual is commonly used as a citation style guide in the field of communications